Thursday, October 21, 2010

We Did It



I got to take the maternity pictures for my sister (who is adopting) and the birth mom.  The birth mom is very sweet and has an awesome family.  Her mom, grandparents and a couple of her cousins came to the baby shower.  How awesome is that?!  Here are my favorite pictures from our photo shoot.









The last picture is my favorite, even though there are not any faces in it.  They want to frame one of these pictures in and put it in the babies room.  Won't that be so special for the baby to have some day!?

2 comments:

Kim and Ender said...

The last one is my favorite too! I think I'm gonna blow that one up and frame it for Jacob's room. I do one of the others as well so our faces are in one. Thanks for taking these for us. It was super fun.

*Lauren* said...

They are all my favorite! Love'em!