Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sheeeesh

Man has it been a LONG time since I posted pictures on here.  It is not that I stopped taking pictures, but I just have had little time to post them.  Life has been busy this last year.  We bought a house and moved, my son started kindergarten and then went on to first grade.  My daughter started dance lessons and my son started taking karate and I picked up a new hobby that has taken over my life!  I really need to be better at trying to make time for blogging though.  So here are a few pictures just to start myself out.






We had a October mini session again in the same location as last time.  We had a good turn out this year and after the chaos that was last year, we knew had to run it much better this time!  :)  It went very well







These boys were all smiles and pretty much every picture of them that I took was so cute!  I have more families I did but I'll have to wait for another day!  Hopefully not another year from now.  ;)


No comments: