Friday, January 22, 2010

BEST Day in a LONG Time

We had such a good day yesterday. Mainly because it was warm enough to go out side so I grabbed my camera and the kids and headed to my favorite park in town. I mean, how could you NOT love this?



Tyler wasn't in the BEST mood for pictures so I have lots of Kayla because she can't run from me yet. Heehee So here's what we got yesterday. I love them. Hereare a couple of Ty






And LOTS of Kayla










Then we played in the leaves. Last year about this time we went to the park with our friends and played in the leaves. So I decided we needed to do it again because I got great pictures in the leaves last year. They turned out cute.








And lastly, my big girl standing ( but still no walking )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the fifth one of Kayla shes making a Popeye face. So cute!

Roundy Clan said...

Yeah I thought it was a "Chris Farrly" face! haha Like from Tommy Boy