Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Catch Up

My husband is in bed early tonight and I had a chance to edit some older pictures.  SOOO since I haven't been posting much on here I thought I would update some landscaping photos.  Hopefully it is something everyone can enjoy.







These are from our trip back in August to Corpus Christi.  We had such a great time and it was beautiful there.  And the next couple are taken from the car on the way home from Utah.











I love how pretty Lake Powel is driving by it

And lastly, MY Christmas present.  I MADE my family wear all black and take this picture for me.  My mother in law took it for me and I think we got one we can blow up and print on canvas!  WOO HOO




I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Kim and Ender said...

I love the one of Tyler and Kayla walking on the yellow and red stripes.