Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Have A Little Faith

This is Faith


She is so fun! She has these gorgeous BIG brown eyes, but when she smiles they disappear.  So we had to work hard to get here to keep her eyes open!  I kept telling her, "OPEN YOUR EYES!"  and then she would open them as big as she could and then they would start to water.  haha  BUT she was a very natural model.  Very good at it.  Here are some of my favorites ( I love how much her and Lura look a like, but then don't at the same time! )






Here is where we started using the reflector.  The light was great behind her, but her eyes were really dark.  So I got out my nifty homemade reflector and it TOTALLY worked and brought the light into her eyes!  You can see in the next 6 pictures of so...



















And she a cutie!?

1 comment:

PaTcHwOrK jEnN said...

So these girls need to stop growing up! The photography is beautiful Katie. Makes me wish I was a senior again...