Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Utah

We went to Utah the first weekend of April and it snowed on us in Cedar City!  It was fun to see snow even if it was just for a couple of hours.  I love how snow looks on plants


This next picture I took while driving ( um...I mean my husband was driving NOT me! ) I was also taking it through the window ( I get yelled at if I roll it down to take pictures ) and we were going at least 65 MPH .  I think it cam out pretty darn good under the circumstances.  haha  One of these days I would love to drive through the Gorge without kids and maybe stop a couple of places and take some pictures.


The bushes in the corners are blurry but that's okay.  I like this picture any ways.  It's just so pretty and peaceful there!  More pictures to come...I have just been to busy to shrink them yet.

No comments: