Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Little Behind

I really have been taking lots of pictures I just haven't had TIME to post them.  Also, a lot of times I take pictures, put them on my lap top but don't shrink them which I NEED to do in order to post them.  SOOOOO  For you today I have a few pictures from a photo shoot ( YUP!  I FINALLY had a real photo shoot a couple of weeks ago ).









I was worried about these pictures when I first put them on my computer.  They were grainy and I was NOT happy.  Their house was really dark and I tried to get the pictures as light as I could without the graininess.  When I put them on my computer I was surprised at how grainy they seemed.  I was able to edit them in a way that you either couldn't tell or could tell very little.  I have come to the conclusion that if you are not a "photographer" you usually don't notice so thats good for the client.  They liked the pictures and that is all I wanted!

No comments: