Monday, March 29, 2010

Dramatic B&W

I absolutely adore black and white photos. When I saw this was a theme coming up I was so excited. However, I am in El Paso i a hotel room without MY lap top which mean none of MY photos. I started going through my old post on this blog and found one I thought would be a good one for the theme.



This is my brother Scott and his wife Lauren. They were kissing in front of the pool on the 4th of July and I went over and snapped this picture. It makes me smile every time I look at it. Isn't it lovely?! Go check out some other enterisover at IHEARTFACES.COM



I always check out about 50 or so pictures from other people and this week's theme has brought out some amazing shots so for sure go check some of them out!!!

1 comment:

Crystal Rae said...

awwww... cute. love it.