Monday, June 28, 2010

These Boots Were Made For Walking...

Thursday I did a photo shoot for the lucky bride from the engagement shoot I just did last month. I am so mad because her wedding is while I am in Utah so not only can I NOT go, but I can't be her photographer either! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Let's face it, I just don't much opportunity do shoot weddings. So I was sad. I told her that once her dress I was done ( her Aunt was making it for her ) I could come over and do pictures of her in her dress. When I went to her bridal shower, she showed me the dress and also mentioned that her sisters dresses were done too. She asked about doing the bridal portraits again and I told her that I could do some of her and her sisters if she wanted. My problem is they live 30 minutes away and my baby sitter was out of town. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Lucky for me her Aunt Jen who made the dress, just happens to be my friend, live 5 minutes from Lettice's house and have kids my kid's ages who like to play together. She offered to watch them for me and since I have watched her kids once or twice for her I didn't have to pay her. How nice is that?! It was a HOT day too. The kids got along fine. Kayla and Josh apparently snuggled and kissed the whole time so the older kids were gonna do a fake wedding for them. haha I got some good pictures of the girls. I would love to post some but since her wedding isn't until Friday I'd better wait do no one sees her in her dress before hand. When she gets back I promise to post some. Her is one of just the girls feet. I knew they had cow girl boots so we busted them out for the last round of pictures. I loved getting to take pictures of sisters because it reminded my of MY sisters who I get to see on Wednesday! YEAH!

2 comments:

PaTcHwOrK jEnN said...

I'll watch you kiddos anytime Katie. I saw the pictures last night and they are beautiful! Makes me wish I had you take pictures of me 11 years ago and that I had sisters...

Roundy Clan said...

Thanks Jen!! I hope Lettice liked them! I think there were a couple of really pretty ones of her.