Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bridal pics part Two

Is it JUST ME, or is blogger giving everyone else a hard time the last couple of days too?! Like every time I try and update it freaks out on me. Doesn't it know I have TONS of pictures to post on here but my other two blogs as well?! LAME. Any ways. I wanted to post the rest of the pictures from the bridal shoot. The rest are of the bride and her sisters. I knew they had cowgirl boots so we busted them out. The ones with the boots are cute. I like how most of these turned out. Like I said before, it made me miss my sisters. So we will start off with a booty shot, just like me and my sister did back in the day!











1 comment:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

These pictures are so cute! What personality these girls have, with the boots and their smiles! Awesome!