Monday, August 23, 2010

Beach Fun

Okay so I am happy about all the beach themed contest going on because I took so many cute pictures of my girl on her first beach trip two weeks ago. I LOVE SO MANY that it is hard to choose. But one always comes to mind as my favorite.



I just love how you can tell how happy the beach made her! I love her hair blowing in the wind and I love how her arms are behind her. She was SO happy at the beach. I hope there is enough of her face in this picture to count for IHEARTFACES but that is where I am entering this today.



Go check out the rest because there are MANY amazing pictures. They are gonna have a hard time picking a top ten this week because they are all so wonderful. something about the beach just makes any picture taken there amazing!

6 comments:

Holly said...

This picture is soo sweet!

Unknown said...

She's adorable and so carefree! Great shot!

Nicole Denise said...

So precious! I feel the same way when I at the beach!

Emily said...

That is how the beach makes me feel! So cute!

aqua_love said...

i can feel her excitement! great capture.

Unknown said...

Newest Follower from NFF. Love your blog. Your images are amazing!