Monday, April 26, 2010

SMILES

I have SO many pictures of my kids with GREAT smiles! This week on IHEARTFACES the theme is SMILES. I always love when it is a theme I have pictures for but at the same time, it makes it so difficult to choose. My husband and I have been sitting here trying to pick a picture and FINALLY we decided on this one



I know it isn't the BEST smile BUT if you look closely at her face you can see why this picture is so great. My girl was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick. She had been blowing snot bubbles ALL day. She also had a yucky eye that was all gooey. She had snot smeared all across her face and we were getting ready to go home from Walmart. I called her name and she looked up at me and smiled so big with the dry snot smeared all over, the goopy eye and the snot bubble coming out of her nose! Classic. Go check out all of the other SMILES over at IHEARTFACES

No comments: