Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stealing

When I did the wedding almost a year ago I panicked at the last minute and started looking on line for different "wedding photography" advice articles. I found this one that had helped me a lot and it had a pictures attached to the article that I knew I wanted to try and copy right away. This is my version of the pictures and I think it turned out pretty cool. I have some other variations but this one came out the best.



The original picture was placed on a page in the Bible about love or something but I was in a hurry and just opened it up and took some pictures. It's kind of a cool picture though. Maybe one day I will do a wedding and can ACTUALLY do this photo for reals with someone's rings! I think it is a great idea.

1 comment:

Sarah @ Sugar Bananas said...

Oh this is beautiful - great shot Katie!