Sunday, April 4, 2010

White Sands







While in El Paso we decided to do something FUN. We decided to go to the White Sands National Monument in New Mexico. We of course decided to go on the WINDIEST day of the year! The sand was blowing in our eyes, ears, mouths and noses. It was awful. Tyler had fun any ways and so did Kayla. She was not bothered by the sand flying in her face and she even tried to eat it. Kids will eat anything. It was so windy that I was worried about getting sand all in my camera so I ended up not taking it out of the bag. Yeah....it still got sand in it. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I ended up taking a couple pictures of stuff at the little museum they had since there wasn't sand blwoing every where there. I had to take Tyler's pants off and flip them up side down to get all the sand out of his back pockets. Here are a couple of the pictures I took.

No comments: