Saturday, October 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge

Okay so I STILL didn't write my own challenge list.  BUT today is day one.  One of the list I found I loved because it started with a self portrait and it ended with a self portrait.  I thought that was a fantastic idea!  SOOOO  Today was day one and I had to do a self portrait.  To be honest with y'all, if I know I am going to have my picture taken I make sure I wear a cute outfit, do my hair nice and make sure I wear make-up.  I usually wear some jewelry too.  I decided for my self portrait I would ignore all of these instincts and go NATURAL!  I know scary right?  But this is how I look in almost everyday of my life. I wear make up to church and other then that I usually don't find the time to do it any more.  Sad, I know.  And I wonder why Cody is always all over my on Sundays!  haha

I am not THRILLED with how this picture turned out but I will take it.  No make up.  Hair had just been washed with Baking Soda and "conditioned" with Apple Cider Vinegar.  Nothing fancy!


Considering it is SOOOOOOO that time of the month and I am PMSing today, I am SO happy my face isn't broken out!!!

For day two tomorrow I am doing a picture of Someone I love!  I can't wait...

1 comment:

Sarah @ Sugar Bananas said...

So pretty even with no make up :) Miss you!