Friday, October 7, 2011

I Heart Texas

I miss Texas.  I really do.  I miss the trees and the wild flowers.  I miss the food.  I miss my in laws.  I miss my friends.  I miss getting to call someone up and say, "let's do lunch today."  I don't have that here yet.  So sometimes I like to cheer myself up and make something with my Texas cookie cutter.  It makes things fun and if you have EVER lived in Texas you know how much people LOVE seeing things in the shape of Texas.  I have seen cheese shaped like Texas, chips shaped like Texas, stepping stones shaped like Texas, pretzel's shaped like Texas....I could go on.  So why not have something fun in your breakfast shaped like Texas!  Perhaps some yummy pink yogurt in the shape of Texas in your oatmeal...


MMMMMMMMM  That's what I call a good start to the day!

I am entering this into the Katie Evans photography PHOTOBERFEST!  The first week is FOOD and next week is KIDS.  check out the details here  Today is the last day to enter for this weeks food challenge ( I'm cutting it close I know! ) so go take a look.  the viewers are the one's who get to vote!  So click here for voting options and of course HAVE FUN!

No comments: