Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Challenge

I have been feeling so inspired lately to take pictures.  However, I am NOT taking pictures.  I have decided to take a challenge on.  For 30 days I am taking one photo everyday from a theme.  The first day is going to be a self portrait.  I guess that means I will have to shower tomorrow!  haha  I figured I'd start it tomorrow since it was October 1st.  I am excited.  I was going to publish my list for y'all to read tonight BUT I found two different list and I want to pick and choose the best 30 of both list.  My husband is calling me to bed so I'll post my first picture tomorrow along with the 30 day challenge!  If you feel uninspired lately OR if you just want something to help you get into the habit of taking pictures regularly ( or to do cool things with simple suggestions ) do it with me!

I'll see you tomorrow right?

No comments: